It is really important to take care of your skin especially during monsoons. During monsoon season, your skin tends to feel humid therefore it becomes essential to follow some skin care tips to make your skin lively and fresh. With these tips you will ensure no damage to your skin.
It is again that time of the year when monsoon is approaching. On one side there is a good feeling that the temperature will go down, on the other hand there are fears of how to take care of your skin in humid & wet rainy season. If you are beauty conscious and take a few simple precautions, you can save yourself a lot of trouble over bad skin.
The biggest skin problem during the monsoon is fungal infections. As fungus is born in humid weather, it easily grows and enters the skin throw wet pores. As a result, one develops itchy, circular, reddish, flaking patches on the body, underarms and around the breast in women.
A few ways to avoid fungal infections are:
1) Once you are seated at your desk, take your shoes and socks off to allow air circulation around your feet. Wear sandals or floaters as far as possible.
2) Use plenty of dusting talc to prevent accumulation of sweat and moisture in skin folds.
3) Wash your feet with soap and hot water after wading through stagnant water and then dry them completely.
Dull, oily-looking skin is another common problem during the rainy season. Monsoons also affect oily skin by causing over-hydrating effect over it. Naturally, it too becomes essential to protect the oily skin by applying the right kind of moisturizer on it. You can use a moisturizer for oily skin which contains rose water, strawberry extract and orange juice. A few tips on how to keep your complexion glowing are:
1. Use a face scrub twice a week to exfoliate.
2. Avoid heavy moisturising creams or oily foundations and cream-based colour makeup. Use a light mousse or a matte compact or simply a few drops of calamine lotion as a makeup base.
3. A face wash containing fruit extracts such as Astaberry Orange Face Wash helps to freshen the skin. Use it daily to keep extra moisture & oil out of the skin.
4. Use a skin brightening toner each time you wash your face to close the pores and restore your skin’s pH balance.
Welcome the monsoon with a smile!!!